Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trice


Here is Trice:
Pattern: Trice from X-treme Knitting
Yarn: Estelle Young Touch DK (100% cotton)

I made no modifications at all and it took virtually no time (well, a couple of weeks, but it wasn't my primary knitting). Lots of fun. Kittycat calls it "Ceratops" or "Cyteratops" and when I gave it to her today after her nap, she immediately brought out all her other dinosaurs to introduce it: "Hello! I'm a dinosaur! I'm a ceratops!" So it's a hit. Fun to knit, quick, and as you can see from the photo, it is the ruler of all it surveys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eryn said...

That is sooo cute! That's going on the list of things to make.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Awww he's fab. Glad he has another dino friend to play with.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home